Welcome to the Park Forest Online Application
RENTAL ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES:
- Application fees are $30.00 per person or $45.00 married couple.
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years or older or be a legally emancipated minor to apply for an apartment. All occupants over eighteen (18) are required to complete an application and be a lease holder.
- No cash accepted. We accept personal checks, money orders and/or cashier’s check. We also accept all major credit cards, visit our website at www.parkforestapts.com, convenience fees will apply.
- Application screening includes current and previous employment, rental history, credit check, eviction/skip search and a criminal background check.
- A security deposit reserves an apartment home and is due when approved at Park Forest. Security deposits will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs by applicant after approval.
- Derelict and/or Commercial Vehicles are not allowed on property and will result in a denial.
- A maximum of two people in a 1 bdr/1ba unless the third occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of four people in a 2 bdr /1ba unless the fifth occupant is younger than 24 months.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than three (3) days without written consent from management.
- An Individual must have verifiable gross income equal or be greater than three (3) times the Market rental rate. If married gross income will be combined.
- Six (6) months at present job or verifiable former employment or an employment offer letter. Three current pay stubs are required. If self-employed, most current tax return and bank statements for the previous two (2) months must be presented. Applicants employed on a commission only or base pay plus tips/commissions/bonuses are considered self-employed (if unable to qualify on base income).
- Monthly outstanding debt payments (including rent) should not exceed 33 percent of monthly gross income.
- No outstanding debt to any housing provider and/or utility provider unless proof of payment in full is provided by debtor.
- Bankruptcy history is acceptable if closed over one year and good credit is reflected for the most recent 24 months.
- No more than (3) late payments within a 12 month period and no more than 2 NSF payments within a 12 month period will be allowed. Good conduct for the least (6) months is required from previous rental verification..
- No history of evictions or broken leases.
- A co-signer will not be acceptable for an applicant(s) with poor credit or eviction.
- Joint Applicants agree that One (1) account can and will be used to set up the Recurring ACH for payment of Rent and/or monthly fees, and that funding of this account is the responsibility of parties to the lease jointly and severally. Failure of either party to fund his or her portion will not be grounds for nonpayment of rent.
- Positive rental history for the past twelve (12) months must be verified by your previous landlord. First time renters and Active Military will be considered to be good history, unless credit states otherwise.
- No more than (3) late payments within a 12 month period and no more than 2 NSF payments within a 12 month period will be allowed.
- No history of evictions or broken leases.
- I hereby authorize and direct any federal, state, or local agency, organization, business or individual to release information that will verify in facts as represented on my application to rent an apartment with Park Forest. I further understand that if I am not present, my signature must be notarized on this form and the application. I understand all parties involved must sign all legal documents and all monies due be paid in full prior to Park Forest releasing keys on the premises.
With the execution of this application I am (1) making a deposit in the sum of $____________ (2) paying an administrative fee in the sum of $____________ and (3) paying an investigative report charge in the sum of $____________. It is understood that the charge for the investigative report is NOT refundable, Upon execution of the lease by me it is understood that this deposit will be retained by the Lessor and applied to the security Deposit under the terms and conditions contained in the lease. It is further understood that at the time I execute the lease on the premises I will pay the first month's rental and the balance of the Security Deposit. I understand that a covenant of the lease requires rental payments on or before the first day of each and every month thereafter in advance.
Thank you for making an application at our community; we sincerely hope that you will be a long term resident here with us.
Please use the button below to pay the application and admin fees. Thank you.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above informatiom.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.